If you go through the following points then you can easily install this script:
- Unzip the file and upload those into the domain root folder and create a database.
- Run “install.php” file i.e. run "http://www.yoursite.com/link_exchange/install.php".
- Give the database information.
- Give link information here. Link1-link4 is used for random choice of your link in different way.
Link1: '<a href="http://www.yoursite.com" title="your alter text">title1</a> - Description1.’
Link4: '<a href="http://www.yoursite.com" title="your alter text">title4</a> - Description4.’
Suppose I am submitting my link to your site then I will get one of this link to add it into my site. If I do not add your link, then my link will automatically remove from your site when you will run "crawl.php" page from admin panel.
- In the case of URL do not write "http://" just write “www.yoursite.com”.
- Give Email ID, Full Path (http://www.yoursite.com/link_exchange) and Company Name.
- Full path means, full URL, like: http://www.yoursite.com/link_exchange. Here “link_exchange” is folder name, where LINK EXCHANGE SCRIPT is residing.
- Then submit the form.
- Then in Admin Panel You can create new link page.
- After link page creation open the page and add link. You can manage all links from admin panel.
If you face any difficulties please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org